Jul 2, 2007

Podcasts and Audio - Week #10

Gosh- its almost the end of the OCLS 2.0!!! Thanks Tom, for sharing such great info and apps! Though I personally am an explorer, but most definitely, i came across some really good stuff while going through the course.

Downloading an audio book is a one job I tell you!! But yes, I did try it out :)

And now to a million dollar question, you asked Tom- How am I going to use the new MP3 player?

Well, I am a traveler- and with that that comes some accessories. Listening to music is one such hobby that most of the travelers consider a good pass time. And yes in deed, I am one of them. I travel by bus to get to work, I walk around Lake Eola during my lunch hr and I guess with this new gizmo stuff in hand, listening to some good music and some e books would come more handy. I see it the most optimizing way of doing stuff.

I can't wait to see my new MP3 Player :). Yeah!!

No comments: