Jun 18, 2007

Flicker and Prototype Page- Week # 8

I looked up for OCLS pictures on the Flicker and I am amazed to see the resolution and different views sizes of photographs that are available! I have been a fanatic of kodakgallery and was under the assumption that they have the best picture quality but seems Flicker beats all! There are so many options actually to choose from. To begin with I used to use, Yahoo Photos followed by Shutterfly and then finally switched to Kodak, coz it gives a provision of saving your friend's/family pictures too as they are shared. So it made sense for me to make that switch. Now after looking at Flicker, I am wondering I should make a switch to Flicker or not !! I have also heard about Picasa. I sure have tried it for organise pictures on my computer but have never tried exploring it on the web.

And... about the protopage, it's is fun and nice. It is a great way to organize your stuff under one area. I guess thats what taming technology is all about. Here is a snapshot of what it looks like:


About the course, I sure am lagging behind the rest of the group, but I am hoping to catch up soon. Wish me luck. I am not taking any help to take the lessons and no one to my knowledge is seeking guidance (not atleast in our group).

The course is so far very interesting and I like the group activities and activities each week it brings along.

No comments: