Jun 18, 2007

Widgets- Week # 9

I am a music lover especially soft rock, and apparently I have got so busy with other stuff, that I hardly get to listen to my fav songs. I do have the IPod at home however I didn’t get time to even unpack it. I know its really very sad but I guess that’s how busy our lifestyle gets!! No, I am not going to whine about my situation but will start acting upon it!

DRM- Digital Rights Managent thing is a good tool to control copyright issues, but it is quite sad coz of it limitations and also that Apple won't support DRM. Coz of this very reason, many of our patrons get frustrated! Just coz the of DRM issue, they can’t listen to audio books on there iPods!

Jim shared a a lot of information on the copyright issues, and laws and it was a refresher course to go through it again.

Tom, thanks for including
Emily Wallace site :). Its good – and her music is always pleasing to ears. Now that she is taking a plunge to continue her music career full time, I wish her all the best and Emily, we sure are going to miss you here at the library.

Mmm onto widgets, well I never knew before today about widgets. This is the first time I explored these. And it is fun to see so many options available within different categories!

I added one from both
Springwidgets and Yourminis. Take a look – they are on the side bar!

No comments: