Jun 12, 2007

Fun Week- Week #7!

I don't think I would need Trainco assistance ...and hope I never ever have to hunt for it too (Knock the wood)!! My new year resolution usually is to stay happy and spread happiness…:).

I looked Blufr site to play a bluff, but it was as I believe, wrong timing. The site was down and I would have to check the site some other time.

I did however look for other Web2.0 apps and here is what i found!

Guess-the-google/ This game displays a series of images and you have to guess the keyword google shows the result of off! Its fun and especially good for people who love googling :). A new word... i like this word googling!! hehhehe!

Also while exploring for Web 2.0 apps, I came across this link, which has whole bunch Web 2.0 applications. Take a look at these Web 2.0 apps who won the awards this May of 2007.

No comments: